It’s no secret that New Year’s Resolutions tend to get broken or forgotten as soon as they’re made. According to Statistic Brain, only 8% of people every year actually successfully achieve their New Year’s Resolution. That’s low.
Statistic Brain also lists that the most common resolutions fall under one (or more) of these 3 categories:
We’d like to offer a solution to help with your resolution, that can apply to any category or categories that yours falls under.
We think it’s safe to say that everyone would like to improve themselves in one way or another – whether it be socially, physically, intelligently. Whether we like it or not, psychologically, when you look better, you feel better. Simple concept.
So how do you get this all done in one fell swoop? Well, we suggest that you buy a Chevrolet… for a few reasons.
Bow ties are in. For those who hadn’t noticed, every Chevrolet comes standard with not one, but TWO bow ties (front and back). This a fashion statement in itself. (And you won’t have to go on YouTube or call your grandfather to learn how to tie one either.) So immediately, you’re more fashionable, heads are turning – envious of your bow ties – and you can’t help but feel a little bit smug about it.
People are just going to gravitate to you more, which means more friends, and possibly even a new romance. We say, embrace it!
- Intelligence and Financial Responsibility
Well, we would be stupid to think that just from reading this article that you’re going to just buy a Chevrolet because we say so. You, more than likely, would do some research to compare similar makes and models that are on the market today. Then you’ll stumble across some information like:
- Chevrolet has received more 2013 J.D. Power Initial Quality Awards than any other automotive brand.
- The 2014 Silverado and 2014 Corvette Stingray won AutoWeek’s “Best of the Best” Car and Truck for 2014 – which is impressive for several reasons – but you’ll find that out when you’re doing your research.
- SEVEN 2014 Chevrolet models received 5-Star Overall vehicle scores from NHTSA
- Chevrolet is always developing new technologies and design techniques to make sure that you get the most MPG’s possible so you can find new roads and not have to worry about your wallet.
So how do you start? Well, just visit our website, start browsing our inventory and pick out which bow tie matches your lifestyle, personality, and budget, and we’ll help with the rest. Any questions can be answered either right on our site with our chat service, by calling us at (888)261-0090, or just emailing us by filling out the contact form below.