In June 2018, Chevrolet revealed that it would be bringing the Chevy Blazer back to driveways across America. The new two-row midsize SUV will sit between the Equinox and Traverse on Chevy’s crossover lineup and compete with vehicles like the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Edge, and Nissan Murano.
How much will it cost?
Chevrolet announced the L (base) model will have a starting MSRP of $29,995 and will go up from there with the Blazer Cloth/Leather, RS, and Premier models. Here’s a comparison of the major design elements of each trim:
|LED DRL signature lighting||Std.||Std.||Std.|
|Grille||Black||Hexagon-shape black mesh with RS badge||Black with chrome accents|
|Bowtie emblem color||Gold||Black||Gold|
|Exhaust outlets||Dual exhaust with round, bright tips||Dual exhaust with rectangular, bright tips||Dual exhaust with through-fascia exit and bright tips|
or 20-in. (avail.)
|20-in. dark machine-face (std.); or 21-in. gloss black (avail.)||20-in. machine-face (std.); or 21-in. pearl nickel (avail.)|
Standard Features on all Trim Levels:
- Chevrolet infotainment system with 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen.
- 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi® Hotspot2 (includes 3GB/one-month data trial).
- Apple CarPlay3 and Android Auto4 compatibility.
- Electronic locking glove box.
- Keyless Open and Start.
- Teen Driver.
- Rear Seat Reminder5.
- HD Rear Vision Camera6.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents.
- Heated, power-adjustable outside mirrors.
- Traction Mode Select.
- Adjustable rear sliding seat.
- Six-way manual driver seat.
- Five-passenger seating with 60/40-split second row.
- 18-inch wheels and tires.
- Up to 64.2 cubic feet (1,818 L) of max cargo space with the second row folded flat.
Propulsion comes from a standard 2.5L I-4 engine (193 hp) featuring intelligent Stop/Start and backed by a nine-speed automatic transmission. A 3.6L V-6/nine-speed combination with 305 horsepower and Stop/Start is also offered on Blazer and comes standard on the RS and Premier models.
Additional available features include:
- Panoramic dual-pane power sunroof.
- Advanced twin-clutch AWD system.
- Hitch View for trailering that helps the driver align the hitch with the trailer6.
- Automatic heated steering wheel.
- Automatic heated/ventilated front seats.
- Heated outboard rear seats.
- Rear Camera Mirror6.
- Adaptive Cruise Control-Advanced6.
- Suite of active safety features.
- Wireless charging.
- Up to six USB ports.
- Hands-free power liftgate with Chevrolet bowtie logo.
- Chevy-first cargo management system.
The all-new Blazer will be available early 2019 – Stay tuned for updates on its arrival at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet in Wilmington NC by following us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!