Jeff Gordon Chevrolet Sales, Service, Parts and Body Shop are open and in compliance with the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners Executive Order 121.
Here at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet, we have put in place the following proactive measures:
- All social distancing requirements apply.
- Sales conducted by appointment only during the hours of 9am-6pm.
- No more than 10 people, including customer and employees, in the showroom at anytime.
- All our customer lounges are closed.
- Tables are available outside the showroom for customers who wish to conduct their transaction outside of the showroom.
- Six-foot distances have been designated with signage and/or tape for both employees and customers to maintain appropriate distance from other individuals.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing products are readily available for employees and customers.
- Home Delivery of vehicles is available as an option.
- Test Drives are conducted by the following requirements:
- Vehicles are completely sanitized with COVID-19 approved products after every test drive with a card stating time it was driven and when it was sanitized.
- No Sales Representatives riding in vehicle with a customer.
- Customer to wear dealership provided gloves while test driving the vehicle.
- Seat mats are to be used for the test drive.
- Vehicles test driven will not be driven by another potential customer for 72 hours.