Proceeds to benefit pediatric cancer research
Starting May 5th, 2017, NASCAR Champion (and legend), Jeff Gordon, is going to be giving you the chance to win his personal Watkins Glen Gray Edition 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 3LT Convertible, worth $98,000. The winner of the Corvette will be awarded by Jeff personally to sign over the title and take the car for one last spin before you get to take it home!
In addition to the drawing for the Corvette itself, Jeff is adding the chance for you to win up to $15,000! There will be three drawings of $5,000 each.
- Tickets purchased between May 5th – May 19th will be entered into the drawing for the Corvette and three drawings for $5,000 cash.
- Tickets purchased between May 20th – June 2nd will be entered into the drawing for the Corvette and two drawings for $5,000 cash.
- Tickets purchased between June 3rd – June 16th will be entered into the drawing for the Corvette and one drawing for $5,000 cash.
- Tickets purchased between June 17th – July 4th will be entered into the drawing for the Corvette only.
Tickets are just $100 and there are only 10,000 available! You can find the official rules for the contest and purchase your tickets at JeffGordonChildrensFoundation.org!
Childhood Cancer Statistics:
- Every hour, 2 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- Cancer is the Number One cause of death by disease for children.
- Only 3 new cancer drugs have been specifically developed to treat children in the past 40 years.
- Only 4% of the National Cancer Institute’s budget goes towards pediatric cancer.
- Pharmaceutical companies contribute minimal resources to pediatric cancer research.
- Unlike adult cancers, childhood cancer research relies heavily on private philanthropy.
About The Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation
The Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation was founded by four-time NASCAR Cup Series Champion, Jeff Gordon. The 501 (c)(3) public charity is dedicated to improving outcomes for children diagnosed with cancer. The Foundation has granted over $17 Million to date to help fund some of the most promising research in childhood cancer as well as open the Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital in Concord, North Carolina, and the Butaro Cancer Center of Excellence in Rwanda.